It is so nice to be back after a journey round South Africa. I’d like to thank our teaching team for their sterling work while I was away. Term is winding to a close, with the following events to take place before the holidays:
Grade 7 – 9 pupils will complete their term assessments today and tomorrow.
Grade 4 pupils will be providing cakes for the Parent Committee cake-sale on Friday. Thanks to the committee for this innovation which is helping to raise funds for our school.
SPORTS DAY, Thursday 30th March
– Please ensure that your child has the correct sports uniform for this event: House colour plain T-shirt, black/white/house colour shorts, tackies, a cap/hat. Sunscreen can be applied at home or sent to school.
– Pupils should arrive at school dressed in their sports uniform.
– Pupils must be dropped off at school at the normal time. They will walk to the field at 08h30. Parents may go straight to the field.
– Please encourage family and friends to support this event.
– Snack packs can be ordered from the school and a tuck-shop will be avaialble on the day.
– School will close at 12h00. Please ensure that lift providers are aware of the early closing time.
BREAK UP DAY, 31st March
School will close at 10h30 on Friday 31st March for the Easter holidays. Please ensure that lift providers are aware of the early closing time.
Reports will be sent out electronically on the last day of term.
The second term will commence on Tuesday 18th April.
CAMP, 24th – 26th April
Grade 7 – 9 pupils will be on camp from 24th – 26th April
SUPPLIES FOR SECOND TERM
Please see attached supplies roster for the second term.